[Delhi-pm] Suggestions

Raj Mathur ( राज माथुर ) raju at linux-delhi.org
Wed Feb 29 03:19:43 PST 2012

On Wednesday 29 Feb 2012, Mayank Srivastava wrote:
> I would like to suggest to make a twitter handle for us, something
> like @Delhi.pm or something we all can agree upon, like the San
> Francisco Perl mongers <https://twitter.com/#!/sfperlmongers>  use,
>
> and we should also use a dedicated hash tag for related tweets.
>
> This will allow us to reach maximum number of people.

Speaking purely for myself, I'm OK with promoting and discussing on any
online service that doesn't require me to create a login.  If Google
Groups can be accessed with my existing e-mail ID and without having to
create a login there, fine.  Ditto Twitter, Google+, Facebook, Google
Docs, etc.

If a service requires you to create an account to access the
discussions/documents/feeds/whatever, include me out.

Regards,

-- Raj
--
Raj Mathur                          || raju at kandalaya.org   || GPG: