[Delhi-pm] Let's revive the group: Your ideas

Pradeep Pant pp at ockham.be
Mon Feb 27 20:19:55 PST 2012

Hello Abhishek,

Good to know the numbers. I think now we should try to keep a track of guys who are really active and following. Hope we'll get more new joining requests in coming days.

btw thanks for making Wiki up. Great job!

I personally don't have much expertise in working with wiki's but I think you can check MojoMojo http://mojomojo.org/ which is also written in catalyst.

Can also be installed directly from cpan or git.

Let's plan a meeting in March may be third or fourth week (24th or 25th or later)let's decide on some date and then make a online calendar.

Let me know for any other assistance.

Thanks Raj for your participation. Please bring more guys :-)

Thanks
Pradeep