[Delhi-pm] Let's revive the group: Your ideas

Pradeep Pant pp at ockham.be
Mon Feb 20 21:44:58 PST 2012

Dear Abhishek and all Delhi.pm Perl mongers,

I have created a google+ page for Delhi.pm
https:/plus.google.com/113017661589594992511
<https://plus.google.com/113017661589594992511> . Please join and spread the
word. Let's use some modern tools to connect.

I think we should really revive the group, I am open for taking
responsibility with the permission of owner. I have written a blog on
http://pradeeppant.com/2012/02/20/delhi-pm-perl-monger-user-group-need-sugge
stions/ and asking Perl community for suggestions.

Please join the page and let me know you thoughts on this.

Thanks

Pradeep