[Delhi-pm] Installing OddMuse with mod_perl.

Ashish SHUKLA wahjava at perl.org.in
Sun Oct 18 18:39:27 PDT 2009

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to setup OddMuse wiki on my box (Arch GNU/Linux (amd64)) with httpd
and mod_perl. And I'm getting this error in error.log of httpd every time I
request OddMuse URL:

,----
| [Mon Oct 19 05:28:55 2009] -e: failed to resolve handler OddMuse
`----

Following is my mod_perl related httpd configuration.

#v+
% cat httpd-mod_perl.conf
% cat httpd-oddmuse.conf
PerlSwitches -I/home/abbe/docs/oddmuse -wT
PerlModule OddMuse

<Location /wiki>
       SetHandler perl-script
       SetEnv WikiDataDir /home/abbe/docs/wiki
       PerlResponseHandler OddMuse
</Location>
% pacman -Q mod_perl apache perl
mod_perl 2.0.4-6
apache 2.2.14-1
perl 5.10.1-3
#v-

I've also verified existence and permissions of pathnames mentioned in above
configuration. Both of the above mentioned files are included in my httpd
configuration. Any ideas how to debug this issue ?

Thanks
Ashish SHUKLA
--
What about WRITING it first and rationalizing it afterwords?  :-)
             -- Larry Wall in <8162 at jpl-devvax.JPL.NASA.GOV>