[Dahut-pm] Dahut Foodie Meetup

Chris Prather chris at prather.org
Thu Nov 19 08:54:31 PST 2015

We've talked about this on IRC before, and I'm apparently itching to organize shit again. I have a great location for a foodie meetup for Dahuts, I just need a timeframe when people could attend.

So Location:

The Kitchen - Columbus Ohio -- http://thekitchencolumbus.com

They have a fully commercial kitchen that they actually litterally rent out to people. Meaning we could do crazy things with food and they have the equipment (and knowing Jen the skills and temperment) to handle it.

I fully intend for it to be family friendly because I plan on bringing Jamie, Katie, and Eoin with. What do y'all thing?