[Dahut-pm] Retro Computing

Jörg Walter jwalt at cpan.org
Mon Feb 21 02:26:36 PST 2011

Dahut!

You may not know it, but I am big into retro computing these days, co-
leading a computer museum here in Oldenburg. We also have a twin museum in
the UK, which will have a big weekend event on the 7th and 8th of May.

If you're curious about retro computing and want to see and interact with
a Retro-Dahut or some of your favourite computer systems of old times,
check out the fine folks of the RCM: http://www.retrocomputermuseum.co.uk
(check out the OCM Logo on the top right, that's us)

By the way, "to Interact" means "playing games" and "drinking beer",
although the beer part is only allowed with Retro-Dahuts, not the other
exhibits. Moreover, I fear they will not put any cryptids or camels on
exhibition. Sorry.

--
CU
	Jörg