[Dahut-pm] YAPC 2011 Bid

Chris Prather perigrin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 14:12:10 PST 2010

So,

Minneapolis was as far as I could tell the only city to have a serious
bid for the 2011 YAPC::NA. They posted today that they can't put
together a serious bid because of work related time constraints.

Talking with mst I thought it might be fun for Dahut.pm to put
together a bid for YAPC::NA. Since we're a non-geographical group we
can pick any city we'd like to visit. The constraint being it has to
be in North America, Europe is way to competitive for their bids and
we're lazy. Also it would better to pick a city without an active Perl
Monger group so we don't step on any toes.

Any suggestions?

-Chris