[Dahut-pm] In need of Graphics

James Smith jgsmith at tamu.edu
Tue Mar 20 14:11:46 PDT 2007

Chris Prather <chris at prather.org> wrote:

 >Can someone with a bit more flair for the graphical step up and
 >provide us with a Logo to fill the above specs?
 >
 >You'll of course become the dahut:inChargeOf SillyGraphicLogos.

I was working on a version of the Programming Republic of PERL when
my version of Inkscape croaked, so I'm going to have to start over.
I might get something put together tomorrow.

I'm not a great artist, but what I'm thinking is something like

   http://www.sppn.nl/logo.html

But with a Dahut on a hill in the circle (in place of the camel
and windmill) and the words 'PERL Mongers of' on the top (replacing
'Programming Republic of') and 'DAHUT' on the bottom (replacing
'PERL').
--
James Smith <JGSmith at TAMU.Edu>
Texas A&M CIS Operating Systems Group, Unix