[Dahut-pm] questions about Catalyst

Robin Berjon robin.berjon at expway.fr
Mon Jun 20 04:45:09 PDT 2005

Hi,

has anyone here looked into Catalyst? I toyed a bit with it this
week-end and it seems quite nice, and in line with a bunch of stuff that
this gang's been interested in.

So I've been wondering, have there been any thoughts along the lines of
porting/merging SAWA to/into it? And then just have AxKit2 run on top of it?

It has all sorts of goodies about it (the least of which isn't the fact
that it runs on many servers, and it has this really neat built-in
server you can use for development -- getting the Hello World app up and
running took all of two minutes) and it looks like everything AxKit and
SAWA need are there, modulo the XML goodness.

Thoughts?

--
Robin Berjon
   Senior Research Scientist