[Dahut-pm] Funny comments in code

Michael Nachbaur mike at nachbaur.com
Thu Jul 14 08:50:05 PDT 2005

I love making funny comments in my code, especially in sections of your
code that should never under any normal circumstances run.  Here's one
of my older comments in SCAMP::SAWA::FieldTech::Event::Modem that I just
came across this morning that I thought was particularly funny.

# This should never happen.  Bad things occur.  The sky falls. Chickens
# take up taxedermy.  Small flightless birds suddenly take to the skies.
# Tax collectors see the error of their ways and become reclusive crack
# heads, hiding in the hills wearing teapots as hats.
push @notifications, {
     level => 'error',
     message => 'This workorder does not have an active internet
service.  Something went seriously wrong.',
};