[Dahut-pm] (no subject)

Kip Hampton khampton at totalcinema.com
Sat Feb 26 08:47:50 PST 2005

robin wrote:

>It is indeed true that the Dahuts are more cryptic than the
>Discordians, and we also have that over them that we never attempt
>to derive the slightest touch of wisdom from the crypto-mythology
>that we don't have since we couldn't participate in a non-cabal.

Indeed. What is true liberty but freedom from the crushing weight of
some pre-fabricated existential narrative? Dahuts strike a blow for
the human spirit though their very non-membership in the non-cabal
and by illustrating that any predetermined path can only ever lead
back to your own footprints.

DAAAHUUUT!!!

-ubu