[Dahut-pm] (no subject)

Robin Berjon robin.berjon at expway.fr
Sat Feb 26 03:43:38 PST 2005

chris at prather.org wrote:
> So I was tired of having a blank website and got a tuit or three together
> to setup a wiki for now on the http://dahut.pm.org website.

Hey cool! I'm not sure what to post but I'll think on't.

> At a recent Minneapolis-PM meeting the non-cabal of Dahuts was likened to
> the Dischordians, and I personally feel this is unfair ... we can be far
> more crypic with our non-cabality. Also we have the DAHUT! not the Sacred
> Chao.

It is indeed true that the Dahuts are more cryptic than the Discordians,
and we also have that over them that we never attempt to derive the
slightest touch of wisdom from the crypto-mythology that we don't have
since we couldn't participate in a non-cabal.

That being said, Eris is a cool chick (especially compared to the boring
bunch that is the rest of Pantheon) and I move she can come to our hills
and ride some dahuts on week-ends (so long as she don't bring her kids).

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!!!!!!!!

--
Robin Berjon
   Research Scientist