[Dahut-pm] Schema Repository

chris wild chris at maclux-rz.uibk.ac.at
Fri Mar 26 15:37:23 CST 2004

Dahuuuuuuuut :)

Perigrin and myself were having a little conversation today about whether it
would be an good idea to start some kind of schema directory/repository.

As far as we both know there is no web site available to which people can
turn if they are looking for a XML Schema someone else might already have
created. Perigrin suggested to start with a Wiki which would be very ok for
me - although later on some combination of cvs and OpenSource licensing
might be more appropriate.

What are your opinions/views on this? Would this be something useful? Is
there already something like what we have in mind?

regards,

Chris