[Dahut-pm] Questions ...

Jörg Walter jwalt-cpan at garni.ch
Wed Jun 9 07:03:42 CDT 2004

On Tuesday, 18. May 2004 17:18, Robin Berjon wrote:
> Michel Rodriguez wrote:
> > On Tue, 18 May 2004, Chris wrote:
> >>Group Interests/Topics: * (Unix, Linux, Perl, Oracle, Mac, etc.)
> >>Perl, Alpine Mythological Beasts, XML, Non-Cabal-Activities, Left
> >> Handedness, Right Handedness, AxKit...
> >
> > I would replace XML by just SAX, which is more accurate, on top of being
> > obviously technically superior.
>
> Feeding on twigs as all dahuts do should also be shortlisted.

I may be a bit late, due to my involuntary offline period, but as the official
representative in nigerian relations, I think we should list FINANCIAL
OPPORTUNITIES IN NIGERIA as well.

Btw, DAHUUUUUUUUUUUT and nice to see you again. And if someone has to moderate
this post, please tell me the correct subscription address... it has all been
a while ago.

And since I am a lazy dahut, does anyone have a link to a decent dahut
picture? Something that could be hidden among my alternate ego (i.e., a
picture simple enough for embroidering, painting, whatever...) as to serve as
proof that dahuts have already been worshipped in the early 16th century?

--
CU
  Joerg

PGP Public Key at http://ich.bin.kein.hoschi.de/~trouble/public_key.asc
PGP Key fingerprint = D34F 57C4 99D8 8F16 E16E  7779 CDDC 41A4 4C48 6F94