[Dahut-pm] listserv anyone?

Robin Berjon robin.berjon at expway.fr
Tue Apr 6 10:39:17 CDT 2004

Dahut!

I'm looking to my brethren and, err, sisthren for a (potential) little
bit of help. I need to set up two mailing lists, with only archives
protected by passwords. The lists would be low traffic, and likely
short-lived (probably under a year). I could do this at YahooGroups or
something similar, but the discussion is somewhat confidential -- in
various ways W3C, MPEG, and/or JCP (sic) confidential -- and I would
rather it were in trusted hands.

The reason for this is that W3C either has public lists where companies
refuse to post details, or member lists, which non-members can't access
(variations on similar stuff for the other two). Therefore, getting
those guys to liaise is tough...

I'm only interested in this service if it's a total no-brainer for you,
otherwise I'll find something else :)

Thanks!

--
Robin Berjon