[Dahut-pm] dahut.org

Geoffrey Young geoff at modperlcookbook.org
Wed Nov 19 16:52:12 CST 2003

Robin Berjon wrote:
> Geoffrey Young wrote:
>
>> Robin Berjon wrote:
>>
>>> If anyone has any idea of something they'd like to do with such a
>>> domain tell me about it and we'll share.
>>

>> hosting at least the dns for take23.org would be cool.
>

> I'm not sure what you mean, I'd love to help with take23.org but I'm not
> sure how it relates to sharing dahut.org?

oh, sorry.  I was planning on taking over ownership (read: payments) for
take23.org.  but DNS re-routing the domain is additional cost.  so,
dahut.org is running DNS it would be one less cost for the domain.

but really, I need coffee and sleep and pretty much suck at dns, so I'm
probably wildly offbase atm.

--Geoff