[Dahut-pm] dahut.org

Robin Berjon robin.berjon at expway.fr
Fri Nov 14 13:09:42 CST 2003

George Woolley wrote:
> Thanks for the quick and provocative reply.
>
> Hm, Dangerous Absurdian Hobgoblin-eating Uber Trolls.
> Intriguing.
>
> I'm still not clear. :(

Don't worry, it's mostly a crypto-pastafarian concept and feeds on
obfusion and confuscation. Our view is that the Universe is held
together by spaghetti and olive oil. Some call it string-theory but they
picked the wrong metaphor really.

> What's all this got to do with Perl and Perl Mongers?

Lots of Perlians, lots of beer, lots of mongering, more beer, IRC bots,
beer, a conference that doesn't exist aka The DahutCon taking place in
Florida, spirits, XML, tequila, Web publishing, vulnéraire,
cryptozoology... how more perlish can it get?

--
Hobgrobin