[Dahut-pm] dahut.org

Robin Berjon robin.berjon at expway.fr
Fri Nov 14 09:37:00 CST 2003

Dahut!

I've bought dahut.org and am considering using it as a small community
site. I have a smallish gang of people that need to have a list hosted,
and a few pictures.

This lead me to think that maybe there'd be interest here in sharing the
usage of a dahut.org website. If anyone has any idea of something they'd
like to do with such a domain tell me about it and we'll share. I
haven't got hosting sorted out yet (as it'll depend on if people here
are interested) but I'm sure that between all of us we have more
solutions than we need :)

...daaaahuuuuut...

--
Robin