[Dahut-pm] Position Paper on Binary Infosets

Robin Berjon robin.berjon at expway.fr
Sun Aug 17 11:45:55 CDT 2003

Daaaahuuuut!!!

Don't in any way feel forced to read this, but since some of you have a) asked
questions about binary infosets, and/or b) seemed unhappy with the given
descriptions, here is the position paper I have submitted to the W3C workshop on
this topic. It's not fascinating but it gives a good (and unbiased since I care
more about getting it right) overview.

Some information relating to UIBK is slightly, hmmm, out of date, but since a) I
remain convinced it can be used for those purposes, and b) I don't know of other
similar efforts, I decided to keep it in. UIB-dahuts, feel free to chastise me
if you feel misrepresented :)

Comments are much welcome!

--
Robin Berjon <robin.berjon at expway.fr>