[Dahut-pm] Decisions

Robin Berjon robin.berjon at expway.fr
Wed Aug 6 10:47:24 CDT 2003

Kip Hampton wrote:
> Robin Berjon wrote:
>> I move for wide announcement: let them all join and the Dahut will
>> know Her own.
>
> "The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled as convincing the World that
> He didn't exist."
>
> -1 (but only for a while).
>
> Let the roots of our little Absurdist cabal take hold before we start
> diluting the environment with the unfortunate and cursed even-legs, huh?.

I can settle for that, but in exchange for members being bound to name-drop
dahut.pm completely out of context.

What do you think?

Oh, what cabal?

>> Second order of dahutness is answering the leader of Camelot.pm that
>> it would seem contacted us.
>
> Maybe a round-table discussion with them is in order (even if only for
> one brief, shining moment) ?

Har har har.

I must say I find myself troubled by the fact their leader claims to be called
"George"....

--
Robin Berjon <robin.berjon at expway.fr>
Research Engineer, Expway        http://expway.fr/