[Dahut-pm] Decisions

Michel Rodriguez mirod at xmltwig.com
Wed Aug 6 09:03:15 CDT 2003

On Wed, 6 Aug 2003, Robin Berjon wrote:

> Michel Rodriguez wrote:
> >>+1
> >
> > -1 (as self-appointed dahut in charge of perpetual disagreement)
>
> But you do know that that makes your vote positive, right?

Hum.... then +1 ... no wait, can't do that, I'm being tricked, let's try
-2, darn! doesn't work either... 0, yes 0 can't be positive can it? Oh...
it can. ... then what about

-i

which leaves it to your imagination to figure out what I voted on, but
which remains strongly negative?

Michel Rodriguez
Perl & XML
http://www.xmltwig.com