[Dahut-pm] Decisions

Robin Berjon robin.berjon at expway.fr
Wed Aug 6 07:30:37 CDT 2003

Dear Dahuts,

the First Meeting of the Inner Circle is hereby open.

First order of dahutness now that there is a list[0] is how far should we spread
the word, if at all? Is a use.perl announcement in order? A post to geographic
lists? A paid announcement in National Non-Geographic?

I move for wide announcement: let them all join and the Dahut will know Her own.

Second order of dahutness is answering the leader of Camelot.pm that it would
seem contacted us. Dear Dahut In Charge Of The Bender, would you be so kind as
to forward us the mail?

Third order of dahutness is our B2B system (Beer 2 Beer). Someone needs to
automate beer sharing with an interface through Bender. Applicants may go
through the Dahut In Charge Of The Bender to obtain CVS access.

May your paths be circular, and DAHUT to all.

[0]It has been demonstrated at YAPC::EU that the volume of email is the only
real metric that counts in measuring the size of a PM group. It entails that
having a list is what defines the existence of a group. Having a website in
Esperanto is also a smart move.
--
Robin Berjon <robin.berjon at expway.fr>
Research Engineer, Expway        http://expway.fr/