Fwd: [pm_groups] New Perl Projects

Marcelo marcelo.magallon en gmail.com
Lun Sep 15 16:47:05 PDT 2008

Algunas noticias interesantes.

Marcelo

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lyle <webmaster at cosmicperl.com>
Date: Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 4:03 PM
Subject: [pm_groups] New Perl Projects
To: pm_groups at pm.org

Hi All,
We started a number of new Perl projects. I'd appreciate it if you
could forward at least some of the details of these onto your groups.

The projects are:-
Perl Certified Hosting
Free Perl Course Project
Perl Donation (from everybody)
Perl Certification
(Please note you need to remove the ** from the domain names, this is
because they were being picked up an inaccurate filter)

Details below:-

Perl Certified Hosting
The idea for this project was put forth by Amias of Bristol & Bath
Perl Mongers. We are creating a Perl Certified Hosting scheme that
will be open for all hosting companies to join.
Requirements will include a set list of web related Perl Modules and
proper webserver configuration.
Please visit the site:-
http://www.perl**certifiedhosting.com
For more details and to get involved with helping this scheme become a reality.

Free Perl Course Project
The idea in this project is that every Perl programmer teach at least
one other person to code. Be that a family member, friend, work
colleague, employee, friend of a friend, or even friend of an
employee.
Following the success of the Free Perl Course offered by Bristol &
Bath Perl Mongers this project has been started to encourage other
Perl groups and programmers to do the same.
Please check out the site:-
http://www.perl**project.org

Perl Donation (from everybody)
This scheme has been started with the aim to give the Perl 6
development budget a big boost.
http://www.perl**donate.com
Please take the time to make your small donation. The aim is that we
all make a small donation so that it amounts to a lot.

Perl Certification
I've been starting a Perl Certification list, this time not for
debate, but for actually starting a certification scheme. I know this
can be a very touchy subject, but we'd like to put together a working
solution that people can evaluate.
http://www.perl**cert.com

Lyle

** Must be removed from all domain names

Request pm.org Technical Support via support at pm.org

pm_groups mailing list
pm_groups at pm.org