[Columbus-pm] Perl Job in CMH via Tek Systems.

Len Jaffe lenjaffe at jaffesystems.com
Thu May 22 09:08:27 PDT 2014

Here are the details:

We are working on a large data center migration for our client in
Columbus.  We need a strong Perl developer to help with keeping the
existing applications up and running throughout the transition and making
sure there are no impacts to functionality. 75% Perl, 25% Java.

Rate: $55-60/hr

This is a 12 month project that may extend and possibly go permanent.

*Top Three Skills:*

Java

Perl

Oracle 10

Legacy Code

*Job Description:*

The Software Engineer is responsible for supporting their utility
applications in Java, Perl ,with Oracle 10 database .

75% is New implementation and 25% is existing. It is Front end and Middle
tier support with object-oriented design and programming (design patterns,

multi-threaded programming, and development lifecycle)

Review analysis with end users and/or external vendors, evaluating and
discussing possible

options or recommendations

* Analyze and evaluate current application or system architecture to
determine areas that need

improvement or expanded functionality

* Research, design, and develop new, or enhance current, applications
and/or systems to

efficiently and effectively meet criteria that have resulted from business
or performance

improvement requirements

Thank you,

Brett

[image: http://strive.allegisgroup.com/about/branding/Documents/spacer.gif]

*Bretton Jolley* | U.S. Global Services Recruiter
T 801.316.6853 | M 801.979.1421 | bjolley at TEKsystems.com
888.270.4678 |
F 801.316.6870
6925 South Union Park Center, Suite 300, Midvale UT 84047

--
lenjaffe at jaffesystems.com   614-404-4214    @lenjaffe
Information Technology Smoke Jumper, Host of Columbus Code