[Columbus-pm] Next Meetup/Status of Group

Paul Salcido paulsalcido.79+columbus.pm at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 10:33:38 PDT 2013

Ruby is cool, but that's unfortunate that interest is low in the area.
 I've been talking with others already (forgot to do reply-alls) but I'm
going to try to convince some coworkers here (Judd & Ethan especially) to
get more active in this community and others, and see if I can do the same.

It's too bad because the recent revisions of Perl 5 and the associated
modules are pretty epic.