[Columbus-pm] Perl Opening Columbus Ohio

Jonathan Hogue jon at hogue.org
Thu Sep 20 06:03:41 PDT 2012

Hi everybody, I don't usually forward these on, but I've worked with
Amanda at various times for the last 15 years. These guys are straight
shooters and don't play games. Give Amanda a call if this is something
you are interested in.

Good Morning,
Jon Hogue suggested that I posted my current opening to your group.
If anyone is looking for a contract Perl opening, full time W2 onsite
please let me know.  Details are below and the client is motivated to
move quickly.  All of my contact information is below the posting.
Amanda

MUST HAVES:
1. Excellent SQL skills
2. PERL / UNIX/ LINUX scripting experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK:
We need a SQL and Unix developer to for data integration project. This
person will be responsible for our data integration project and will
write complex sql code to extract data from our ERP system and develop
interfaces with our applications. Candidate should be able to debug
and write code in PERL and Unix/LINUX shell scripts.

SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ Years of SQL experience
- 3+ Years of Experience with PERL and UNIX/Linux shell scripting.
- Ability to Build and maintain complex SQL queries for data analysis
and data extract Strong experience working with stored procedures,
database tuning methodologies, naming conventions, extraction,
transformation and query methodologies.
- Ability to work with business and technical stakeholders to define
and clarify scope and objectives Strong written and verbal
communication skills.
- Ability to push issues upstream, collaborate with cross teams and
establish balance between execution and driving.
- Proficient with MS Office Tools (e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel,
Project, PowerPoint, Visio).

Amanda Spires Professional Recruiter
5115 Parkcenter Ave. Suite 170
Dublin, OH 43017