[Columbus-pm] Columbus PM - Tomorrow, 6:30 PM, 2checkout

Jonathan Hogue jon at hogue.org
Wed Nov 17 15:31:32 PST 2010

Bring your laptops tomorrow. We're going to do some hands on.

I'm not Rob Kinyon. I'm a boring lecturer, so let's get our hands
dirty. Instead of listening to me do a boring lecture, we're going to
actually build a web performance monitoring framework with HTTP::Proxy
in about 1.5 hours.

It will be fun, and you should walk away with some idea of how to roll
your own.

BUT WAIT!! THERE"S MORE

We'll be using github, so when we're done, you don't have to stop
hacking. Go download the source later, and have at it.

(Hi Rob)