[Columbus-pm] Perl presence on Ohio LinuxFest 2010, Sept 10-12

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 04:13:54 PDT 2010

On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 5:32 PM, Len Jaffe <lenjaffe at jaffesystems.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 10:08 AM, Jonathan Hogue <jon at hogue.org> wrote:
>> I'd be interested in helping with this. I think it would be fun.
>
> Also interested.

That's great. We can talk about it during YAPC or even before or after
as I arrive on the 19th and stay till 25th.

In the meantime please submit talk proposals to the Ohio LinuxFest
or suggest talks here so we can discuss which might be interesting to the
LinuxFest people.

Have any of you been to these events earlier?

I'll setup a wiki page organizing the Perl presence on the event.

Gabor