[Columbus-pm] [Fwd: Thanks for your time] (columbus-job)

Terrence Brannon metaperl at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 06:32:19 PST 2010

I'm not sure how people feel about posting perl job listings to the
mongers list, but the Dayton position came through again... paying
65-70k for such a large skill set demand...

That's why I had to leave this city --- they have a chokehold on wages.
The larger cities tend to be much more generous in compensation plans.

I suppose if we put "cbus-job" in the subject, then people could
auto-filter out the messages if they dont want to see them.