[Columbus-pm] Fwd: Opportunity

Terrence Brannon metaperl at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 15:57:53 PST 2009

I third that - local postings 0wn!

Also, about the talks, I've been wanting to give a talk entitled
"Constructive Use of Destructors" for quite awhile.

We could get space at a library for free if we planned ahead. I plan to
do my slides in XUL, so we just need to project from a laptop or something.

I'm available any day after work but Monday or Friday.