[Columbus-pm] Columbus-pm Digest, Vol 19, Issue 2

Jonathan Hogue jon at hogue.org
Thu Mar 19 01:44:41 PDT 2009

I was able to create a Calendar entry for April 1, but something is
broken. It's not storing the proper time, and it's not showing up on
the Calendar.

Probably related to this error, "Please select the default timezone
for your website before creating events." I don't have permissions to
set the time zone. Can someone with admin privs help?

Jonathan Hogue
jon at hogue.org
740-474-9170