[Columbus-pm] hello out there

Jonathan Hogue jon at hogue.org
Tue Mar 17 19:46:34 PDT 2009

not much. most of the stuff i worked on ran pretty close to the metal
and couldn't take the performance hit of virtualization.

how about this one next Wednesday at 7 PM?

Panera Bread‎
4519 N High St
Columbus, OH 43214
(614) 262-5200

want to just meet and talk about whatever comes up?

Jonathan Hogue
jon at hogue.org
740-474-9170