[Columbus-pm] YAPC 2010

Jonathan Hogue jon at hogue.org
Sat Dec 12 07:53:57 PST 2009

I got a hold of Heath Bair who is leading the charge on YAPC 2010.
He'll be at our next meeting to give a status and solicit feedback
(and volunteers).

He is interested in your ideas. He has full creative freedom on YAPC
2010, so all ideas are welcome.

One thing I was thinking about... What if we get the other pm groups
up and running in Dayton, Cincinnati, and Cleveland. This is likely to
great more buzz and interest in YAPC for local folks. I'd be willing
to take the lead on Dayton and Cinci since I'll be working in that
area soon. (Anyone in this list from Dayton or Cinci?)

Anyone willing to pick up Cleveland?