[Columbus-pm] hash of hashes

Alper Yilmaz alperyilmaz at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 22:30:54 PDT 2008

Hi Columbus Perl Mongers,

I'm the webmaster of www.grassius.org , the site is developed with Perl by
HTML::Mason. I also used Bio::Perl modules in addition to pure Perl.
However, my background is  in biology and I learned/used Perl within a year.
I'm having trouble with complex data structures such as hash of hashes. Even
though I read tutorials or manuals I'm not getting it, since I learn
visually. I think I'll learn faster if someone can show me. So, I was
wondering if there's anybody in Columbus who can meet 1-2 times and explain
and show hash of hashes to me? If there are any classes locally taught,
that'll work as well.

thanks,
--
Alper