[Columbus-pm] Lead Perl Developer

Scott Blickhan sblickhan at dawsoncareers.com
Wed Jul 18 13:59:07 PDT 2007

Thanks Shane -

Point taken, I have received other such responses today that were not
sent to the group stating the same thing.  I would say this though - if
someone is interested in looking at an opportunity then give me a chance
to speak with you and I can then approach the hiring manager about the
salary and let him know what you are looking for to make a move.  I know
them pretty well and they are not the type to let salary deny them the
resource they are looking for.

Scott