[Columbus-pm] Lead Perl Developer

HOGUEJ at nationwide.com HOGUEJ at nationwide.com
Wed Jul 18 12:39:30 PDT 2007

I've never heard of any objection to sending job solicitations to the
Columbus PM group. In my opinion, it's a good thing.

(I understand your objection was more to a perceived implied
relationship.)

"Scott Blickhan" <sblickhan at dawsoncareers.com>

Sent by: columbus-pm-bounces+hoguej=nationwide.com at pm.org

07/18/2007 02:46 PM

From
"Scott Blickhan" <sblickhan at dawsoncareers.com>
"Wilcox, Randy L." <rwilcox at kforce.com>, <columbus-pm at pm.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [Columbus-pm] Lead Perl Developer

Randy/PM Group,

I apologize for any intrusion ? I however did not know that I was doing
anything inappropriate.  I absolutely did not use anyone?s LinkedIn
information to send this out.  I am a member of Columbus PM Group and
simply sent the email out to Columbus-pm at pm.org (as you can see by the
attachment), I am not sure why/how or even if it was associated with Mr.
Wilcox.  I am both a developer and a staffing professional so my use of
the site is two fold and in no way did I intend to misrepresent myself.

Thank you,
Scott Blickhan