[Columbus-pm] Lead Perl Developer

Wilcox, Randy L. rwilcox at kforce.com
Wed Jul 18 11:33:57 PDT 2007

It seems that this person may have used my Linkedin info to forward this
message to the group?  I would like to let the Perl User Group know that
I did not promote or approve this message.  I understand that you do not
appreciate recruiters arbitrarily sending out job orders to the group.
That is why I only do it through the sponsorship of a member. Please
accept my apologies for the intrusion.

Mr. Blickhan, I would appreciate it if you would refrain from sending
any further messages without my prior knowledge or consent.  Thank you.

Randy Wilcox

Market Director
Kforce Inc.
614.776.3203     (direct)