[Columbus-pm] has anyone perused 'Higher Order Perl', on monks and gripes

HOGUEJ@Nationwide.com HOGUEJ at Nationwide.com
Tue Nov 29 18:58:26 PST 2005

Check out catalyst...

You can use it as an AJAX framework. It makes it really easy to write and
MVC app where the the View can be a lot of different technologies.
(including php)

                   J Alexander
                   <jalex at pobox.
                   com>                                               From
                                         J Alexander <jalex at pobox.com>
                   Sent by:                                             To
                   columbus-pm-b         columbus-pm at pm.org
                   ounces at pm.org                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                         [Columbus-pm] has anyone perused
                                         'Higher Order Perl',       on
                   11/29/2005            monks and gripes
                   08:16 PM

Has anyone read MJD's "Higher Order Perl" book?

perlmonks.org is just stinking awesome, (if you like your cake big enough
dig tunnels in).  I haven't used it for a while, and in fact, I don't even
use Perl much anymore.  If they come out with a 'Jerl' or some java
scripting
with perl syntax, then I might bury myself in it again.
--
 -- Jason