[Columbus-pm] website changes

JA jalex at pobox.com
Sat Nov 5 23:31:53 PST 2005

Some changes to the website ( http://columbus.pm.org/ ).  Since you may be
wondering why I am suddenly alive on the list: I finally switched positions
at work and I now work almost as little as 40 hours/week.

1. Mailing List information updated
http://mail.pm.org/mailman/listinfo/columbus-pm. - they switched to mailman a
while back and I am finally getting caught up.   Now is a good time to
unsubscribe if you are no longer use computers.

2. Pointer to http://perl.jalex.net/ - I setup a section of my webspace for
columbus.pm using 'drupal'.  You may register yourself (wish I could tie it
to mailman).  Yes, it is another interactive website.  I think it will be
useful and since columbus.pm.org only allows static content, it made updates
annoying.

3. I posted a few things on perl.jalex.net.  Please feel free to provide
feedback on the site, good idea or not, stupid or useful.

Thank you and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

-Jason A