[Columbus-pm] Fwd: Direct Hire Perl Position in Cols

Jon Hogue jon.hogue at gmail.com
Wed May 4 23:43:51 PDT 2005

In my experience RHT tends to waste your time. They have many postings
on their site for which the position doesn't exists. I'm not sure if
this is there way of keeping their candidates "fresh" or if this is
their way to get sales leads.

oh by the way, I know of several open positions at Nationwide to
support/extend a third party Java/J2EE/C - CGI/XML-XSL/HTML app. These
positions are at different experience levels from eager knowledgeable
college graduate to seasoned IT veteran. e-mail if your interested,
and I'll see what I can do to get your app to the hiring manager.