[columbus.pm] [Fwd: Perl User Group Job Board, Maypole]

Smith,Devon smithde at oclc.org
Tue May 11 09:07:09 CDT 2004

I disagree. If you haven't written, or don't know how to write a
class in Perl, then you shouldn't put "OOPerl" on a resume.
Perl is a great blend of procedural and OOP. You could make heavy
use of objects, without knowing very much about OOP.

/dev

--
Devon Smith <smithde at oclc.org>
Software Engineer, Office of Research