[columbus.pm] [Fwd: Perl User Group Job Board]

Wilcox, Randy L. rwilcox at kforce.com
Tue May 11 08:28:33 CDT 2004

To take a simplistic view of this...Is it safe to say that if I am
strong Perl programmer who has created objects on my own, that I can put
OOPerl on my resume and that should satisfy the hiring manager without
misrepresenting myself?

Randy Wilcox
Market Operations Manager
Kforce Professional Staffing