[columbus.pm] Greetings all you Columbus Perl Mongers

jeff borisch jborisch at columbus.rr.com
Fri Feb 6 21:38:58 CST 2004

>On a somewhat related note:  any computer-related books you
>perl-mongers would recommend?  Not technical how-to's, bur rather
>stuff that might be called "informative entertainment."  To give an
>idea, my recent reading list is "The Cuckoo's Egg" by Clifford
>Stoll, "Just for Fun" by Linus Torvalds, "Cyberpunk," and "Rebel
>Code."

I liked "Out of Their Minds". It's  a dozen or so biographies of
Pretty Famous computer scientist type folks.

I'm reading one called Computing Before Computers, It's all about
punched card tabulating machines, Babbage and Leibniz, and analog
devices that model natural phenomena, that sort of thing.

--jeffb
To send mail to the Columbus.pm list send email to
columbus-pm-list at pm.org

unsubscribe columbus-pm-list