[columbus.pm] What gets you excited about Perl?

Leonard Jaffe lenjaffe at mail.com
Mon Apr 5 20:52:40 CDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stephen J. Smith" <sjs at khadrin.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 21:01:52 -0400
To: columbus-pm-list at happyfunball.pm.org
Subject: Re: [columbus.pm] What gets you excited about Perl?

> On Mon, 2004-04-05 at 19:28, jon at hogue.org wrote:

> I have never been to Scottie MacBean's.  I gather it is a coffee shop.
> What are the facilities like?
Generic coffee shop.

> Will there be a projection screen?
> Wireless LAN?
They didn't last time we were there, but hey have a little meeting room.  For wireless internet,
nothing beats Stauf's in Grandview.  But we can just set our woreless NICs to Ad Hoc mode and
network with each other.

> Am I correct in divining that the target time period is
> one hour?
Cover what you want to cover.  But I'd think that an introductory lecture
about an alpha/beta piece of software wouldn't last much longer than twenty minutes.

Len.
--
Len Jaffe           LenJaffe at JaffeSystems.com
Leonard Jaffe Computer Systems Consulting Ltd

To send mail to the Columbus.pm list send email to
columbus-pm-list at pm.org

unsubscribe columbus-pm-list