[columbus.pm] Perl Jobs In Columbus

HOGUEJ at Nationwide.com HOGUEJ at Nationwide.com
Wed May 14 13:53:54 CDT 2003

It looks like the job market is really starting to pick up ( from
searching the job boards and my recent calls from recruiters).

Has anyone else noticed this?

On that note, we will have a technical consulting company coming to our
next meeting. They will be stopping by to see if our attendance warrents return trips including sponsorship. (ie, free food).
Who plans on coming? (There will be Pizza)

If the job market is heating up like I expect, it's a good time to start
making those contacts.

MOTD for Wed May 14 12:24:05 2003
"The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without
work."
- Emile Zola (1840-1902)

brought to you by a herd of scripting camels