[columbus.pm] Meeting Tonight

HOGUEJ at Nationwide.com HOGUEJ at Nationwide.com
Tue Mar 25 17:15:07 CST 2003

I haven't seen any reply from anyone. It was really late notice, and the
agenda is pretty empty. I'll assume a cancelation for tonight, but look
forward to seeing everyone next month.

                                        MOTD for Tue Mar 25 09:34:49 2003

                           "Few things are harder to put up with than a good example."

                                                                                        - Mark Twain (1835-1910)

               brought to you by a herd of scripting camels

|---------+-------------------------------------->
|         |               Leonard Jaffe          |
|         |               <jaffe-1 at medctr.osu.edu|
|         |               >                      |
|         |                                      |
|         |                                      |
|         |                                      |
|         |                                      |
|         |               03/25/2003 01:59 PM    |
|         |                                      |
|---------+-------------------------------------->
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                    |
  | To:   columbus-pm-list at happyfunball.pm.org; HOGUEJ at Nationwide.com; columbus-pm-list at pm.org                         |
  | cc:                                                                                                                |
  | bcc:                                                                                                               |
  | Subject:                                          Re: [columbus.pm] Meeting Tonight                                |
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Regretfully, I must decline tonight, but I am looking forward to next
month.
Please send me a copy of the official meeting minutes.
Thanks.
Len.

---
Leonard A. Jaffe   ::     jaffe-1 at medctr.osu.edu
The OSU  Medical Center   ::   Information Systems
1375 Perry  Street, Columbus, OH  43201
Phone: (614) 293-2640     ::       Pager: (614)346-1480

>>> HOGUEJ at Nationwide.com 03/25/2003 13:48:56  >>>
How does 6:30 at Bag of Nails sound?

Attachment(s) have been removed:
Leonard Jaffe.vcf

To send mail to the Columbus.pm list send email to
columbus-pm-list at pm.org

unsubscribe columbus-pm-list