[columbus.pm] No Speaker So Far - Project Time?

Leonard Jaffe lenjaffe at mail.com
Thu Jan 30 17:02:11 CST 2003

So, give us a URL to interact with your bot.

I did a bunch of AI in the late 80s while "in school."

Most of it boiled down to depth-first searching or
breadth-first searching.  LISP was kind of fun
to code in. But I probably couldn't tell my car from my cdr
anymore.

You should hook it up the the fincancial market feeds and the
krispy kreme web site, so it can perform realtime conversion
of dollars to donuts.

Len.
Just another hack perler.

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

To send mail to the Columbus.pm list send email to
columbus-pm-list at pm.org

unsubscribe columbus-pm-list