[columbus.pm] No Speaker So Far - Project Time?

Charles Day Charles.Day at s1te.com
Thu Jan 30 16:01:52 CST 2003

I wish ya'll would jump on this AI bandwagon.  My bot gets smarter everyday, but I'm
only tapping the surface.  It's written in perl modules and an XML type format
called AIML.  It runs from the command line, a webpage, or in an irc channel.  It
can execute unix commands, perl code, launch webpages, query other databases,
anything.  Here's it's home for now:

http://www.s1te.com/webtools/

> However, that may not be a bad thing. We didn't 'DO' a lot at the last meeting;
> however, had an interesting speaker. I am still working with the Perl Security
> guy, but looks like most Tuesday's are out for him unless they are the 5th Tuesday
> of the month (April has one).
>
> I know almost everyone would like to work on a collaborative Perl project. So how
> 'bout the following agenda for the next meeting?
>
> 5:30 - 6:15  Social Time
> 6:15 - 6:45 Group Meeting Time (New Business, Old Business, What do we want to do
> in the next 3, 6, 12 meetings)
> 6:45 - 8:00 Lay ground work for group project. (Set up organizational structure
> [sourceforge], declare project type [probably IRC bot or webmail], declare
> roles[ultimate code controller], setup architecture, etc.)

To send mail to the Columbus.pm list send email to
columbus-pm-list at pm.org

unsubscribe columbus-pm-list