[columbus.pm] No Speaker So Far - Project Time?

HOGUEJ at Nationwide.com HOGUEJ at Nationwide.com
Thu Jan 30 11:25:27 CST 2003

However, that may not be a bad thing. We didn't 'DO' a lot at the last
meeting; however, had an interesting speaker. I am still working with the
Perl Security guy, but looks like most Tuesday's are out for him unless
they are the 5th Tuesday of the month (April has one).

I know almost everyone would like to work on a collaborative Perl project.
So how 'bout the following agenda for the next meeting?

5:30 - 6:15  Social Time
6:15 - 6:45 Group Meeting Time (New Business, Old Business, What do we want
to do in the next 3, 6, 12 meetings)
6:45 - 8:00 Lay ground work for group project. (Set up organizational
structure [sourceforge], declare project type [probably IRC bot or
webmail], declare roles[ultimate code controller], setup architecture,
etc.)

To send mail to the Columbus.pm list send email to
columbus-pm-list at pm.org

unsubscribe columbus-pm-list