[columbus.pm] I have a room!

HOGUEJ at Nationwide.com HOGUEJ at Nationwide.com
Mon Jan 20 13:09:30 CST 2003

it's the Scotty's linked to at perl mongers webpage. 4675 North high
street.

The room is free, but the owner/manager of the restaurunt mentioned it
would be a sign of gratitude to encourage everyone to buy some coffee, etc.

i'm going to try and get the word out now that we finally have things
finalized. Hopefully, for February, things will go a little smoother, and
plans will be finalized long before the day before.

===============================
Lotus Notes is great!

|---------+-------------------------------------->
|         |               "Leonard Jaffe"        |
|         |               <lenjaffe at mail.com>    |
|         |                                      |
|         |               Sent by:               |
|         |               owner-columbus-pm-list@|
|         |               pm.org                 |
|         |                                      |
|         |                                      |
|         |                                      |
|         |               01/20/2003 01:37 PM    |
|         |               Please respond to      |
|         |               columbus-pm-list       |
|         |                                      |
|---------+-------------------------------------->
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                    |
  | T                                                                                                                  |
  | To:   columbus-pm-list at happyfunball.pm.org                                                                         |
  | cc:                                                                                                                |
  |                                                                                                                    |
  | bcc:                                                                                                               |
  | Subject:                                          Re: [columbus.pm] I have a room!                                 |
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

> From: HOGUEJ at Nationwide.com
> But the only time I could get was for 7:45. Will this work?

That's probably decent for me.  Remind me again where the room is...
Scotty's Beachwold again?

Len.
Just another hack perler.
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Meet Singles
http://corp.mail.com/lavalife

To send mail to the Columbus.pm list send email to
columbus-pm-list at pm.org

unsubscribe columbus-pm-list

To send mail to the Columbus.pm list send email to
columbus-pm-list at pm.org

unsubscribe columbus-pm-list